User Review( votes)
Green Chutney is most commonly used versatile item. This is favorite of all ages in Pakistan and India. It is either used with Chaat or Pakora, Samosa and with almost all dishes as side item.
This is a simple recipe but one of the BEST, so give it a try AND you will love it.
Storing the Chutney:
Since it is a simple but favorite recipe so it is better to prepare its batches and store it for near future usage. If the weather is warmer then you may store it in fridge for 3 to 4 days in air tight jars. if there is winter then it is safe for up to 7 days.
Freezing the Chutney:
If you want to store it for longer time then it is better to store it in freezer. You can store it in zippers or may use ice cube trays. Just defrost it and use as needed.
Green Chutney Recipe (Coriander Mint Chutney)
- 1 Bunch Coriander Fresh & Green
- 1 Bunch Mint Fresh & Green
- 5-6 Green Chilies Up to taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin Roasted
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Roasted
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1 Piece Raw Mango Green Mango
- 1 Medium Lemon
- Salt as required
- Separate the coriander and mint leaves from stems. Wash properly both, with care because it may carry sand particle.
- Place them into a net so that it dry up a little. Put all the ingredients into blender.
- Add quarter cup of water. Blend it well so that it converts a thick smooth mixture as shown in pictures.
- Add the lemon juice in the prepared mixture.
- To enhance the taste you may add chaat masala and/or black salt (Kala Namak).
- You may try it with added sugar to enhance the taste.
- This recipe may be used by persons who have digestive problem because it helps early digestion of food.