Undeniable Tasty Sekh Kabab
Seekh Kabab is so common and easy to prepare that you can now make this in your home kitchen.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/2 Kg Minced meat (beef, mutton, chicken) 80% lean 20% fat
- 1 Medium Onion Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger Finely chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) Finely chopped
- 5 Green chilli Finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Chick Pea Flour (freshly ground)
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 2 Fresh Bread Slices
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- Oil for frying
Place your minced meat in the strainer to drain the water, if any, for 15 minutes.
In a bowl, mix minced meat with ginger, onion, green chilli, salt, gram masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder. Mix nicely.
Mix with your hands until everything mix nicely.
Add chick pea flour and Corn Flour and 1 slice and mix well again.
Cover it and keep in the refrigerator for 1/2 to 1 hour.
Scoop out a big ball of the meat mixture and pierce it through the barbecue oiled skewer. Gently spread the meat on the skewer with your fingers.
You can fry it in a pan, grill it or bake it. Fry or grill it until out side is browned. If planning to bake then bake it for 20-25 minutes, rotate as needed to brown. If you find that your kababs are getting dry, brush oil as needed.
On cooking, remove to a serving platter and garnish it with onion rings, fresh coriander leaves and lemon wedges. Serve hot with raita, ketchup, Green Chutney.
- This dish can be served with pita bread, a variety of dips, Salad, Raita, or any rice dish.
- You can either fry in oil, grill on a grill pan, or bake in the oven.
- You can deep freeze the kababs without frying it in zipper to use some other time.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg