Hot And Sour Soup
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 Large Chicken breast (boiled & shredded)
- 8 Cup Chicken stock
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Medium Carrots (peeled & shredded)
- 1/2 Medium Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Green Onion (fine chopped)
- 6 tbsp Cornflour
- 3 Eggs May vary as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chinese salt
- 1 tsp Chicken Powder Optional
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Soy sauce, Chili sauce (or Hot sauce), Green chili in vinegar, Black pepper powder and salt for serving with soup.
Take a pan, add chicken stock (8 Cups), bring it to a boil.
Now add carrot, cabbage, Salt, black pepper powder, sugar, chicken powder, green onion, Chinese salt and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
Now add the boiled shredded chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
Add well beaten eggs and stirring slowly and continuously.
Now mix the cornflour and little water to make the thick paste. Add this to the soup and to avoid getting lumps keep stirring while adding the cornflour. Cook until it thickened.
Tasty chicken hot and sour soup is ready to serve hot.
- Pour the soup in a pretty bowl and serve it with soy sauce, chili sauce (or hot sauce), green chili in vinegar, black pepper powder and salt.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg