Cook spicy and scrumptious chapli kebabs and make a perfect use of your beef.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 persons
- 1 kg Minced Meat (Beef)
- 2 Onions medium
- 1 piece Ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Dry Coriander crushed
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 cup Red Wheat Flour
- 3 Tomatoes sliced
- Oil for frying
Take a medium bowl and add Chopped onion, ginger and meat.
Add Salt, Chili, Cumin Powder, Dry Coriander, Pomegranate Seeds in it. Mix it well.
Mix well so that meat becomes softer and easy to shape. At the end mix in flour.
After mixing shape it into an oval and place a tomato slice on it.
Shallow fry it. Use clean oil for frying.
Your Chapli Kabab are ready. Serve with naan or rice with raaita, chutny and salad.
- You can also use corn flour instead of wheat.
- Its shape should not be perfect. It should be in oval shape or round. It could be patty shape.
- You can add 1 egg and 2 tbsp butter as taste enhancer.
- Use a large griddle for deep frying.
- You can use coriander powder if crushed coriander seeds are not available.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 17.5g | Fat: 10.5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg