Green Chutney Recipe (Coriander Mint Chutney)
Green Chutney, also known as Coriander Mint Chutney is easy to prepare. To prepare it with great taste follow the instructions carefully.
- 1 Bunch Coriander Fresh & Green
- 1 Bunch Mint Fresh & Green
- 5-6 Green Chilies Up to taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin Roasted
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Roasted
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1 Piece Raw Mango Green Mango
- 1 Medium Lemon
- Salt as required
Separate the coriander and mint leaves from stems. Wash properly both, with care because it may carry sand particle.
Place them into a net so that it dry up a little. Put all the ingredients into blender.
Add quarter cup of water. Blend it well so that it converts a thick smooth mixture as shown in pictures.
Add the lemon juice in the prepared mixture.
- To enhance the taste you may add chaat masala and/or black salt (Kala Namak).
- You may try it with added sugar to enhance the taste.
- This recipe may be used by persons who have digestive problem because it helps early digestion of food.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg