User Review( votes)
When cheesy, creamy sauces meet pasta, the result is extremely tasty. That’s the level of delicious combinations we’re talking about, except this time it’s all about the retro spin on everyone’s favorite easy weeknight dish. One of the best things about pasta is there are so many different kinds, and you can add any ingredients you want like brocolli. But since cheese is our number one add-in, of course, we invite you to come and carb load with us while we share our method of making a tasty Cheesy Pasta.
It contain creamy delicious sauce, chewy pasta, and plenty of cheese. It always felt like a special treat to the kids, although I suspect my mother liked it more, partially because of its taste and partially that it does not require much ingredients. Here’s the best, most classic recipe I know and have made, with step-by-step pictures to guide you.
Pasta is a food of traditional Italian cuisine, with its first reference dating back to 1154 in Sicily. Pasta is typically a noodle made from an unleavened dough of a durum wheat flour mixed with water and formed into sheets or various shapes like elbows, macroni and noodles, then cooked and served in any number of dishes. It can be made with flour from other cereals or grains, and eggs may be used instead of water.
Each of the traditional pasta dish is defined by a specific kind of pasta, a specific cooking style and a specific sauce or condiment. There are large number of evolutions and variants of the traditional dishes like pasta.
The various kinds of pasta, are categorized as dried pasta, fresh pasta, egg pasta, filled pasta or stuffed pasta. The cooking styles are categorized in: pastasciutta, in which the pasta is boiled and then dressed with a complementary sauce or condiment, pasta al forno baked pasta, in which the pasta is incorporated into a dish, along with the sauce or condiment and subsequently baked and pasta in brodo pasta in broth, in which the pasta is cooked and served in a broth, usually made of meat.
For making Pasta
- 1 pack Macaroni
- ½ pack Egg Noodles
- ½ breast Chicken Cubes
- 1 Carrot medium
- 1 Capsicum large
- ½ cup Broccoli
- 3-4 Green Chilies chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Chinese salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
For making White Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 cloves Garlic fine, chopped
- 2 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- ¼ tsp Chinese Salt/Salt
- 1 pinch Oregano
- 1 tbsp Chicken Powder
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
For making Pasta
- Take a pan and add water, salt and oil. Add noodles and macaroni and strain.
- Take oil and fry chicken in it. When fried then add all the vegetables in it. After that then add soy sauce, chili sauce, black pepper and salt.
For making white sauce
- Add butter in a pan and then saute some garlic in it. Then add flour and fry a little. Turn off the flame and after some steam has gone then add milk in it. Turn on the flame. Add salt, chicken powder, paprika powder, oregano and black pepper. When thick after boiling then add both the cheeses
- Add all the vegetables, noodles and pasta/macaroni in it. Mix the ingredients.
- You can serve it simply or can bake in oven too. Enjoy your cheesy pasta.
- If you don’t like milky taste then you can also use chicken stock instead.
- You can also serve this pasta baked.
- You can also make it with mushrooms, prawns or fish.
Cheesy Pasta step-by-step
Take a pan and add water, salt and oil. Add noodles and macaroni and strain.
Take oil and fry chicken in it.
When fried then add all the vegetables in it. After that then add soy sauce, chili sauce, black pepper and salt.
Add butter in a pan.
Saute some garlic in it. Then add flour and fry a little.
Turn off the flame and after some steam has gone then add milk in it.
Turn on the flame. Add salt, chicken powder, paprika powder, oregano and black pepper.
When thick after boiling then add both the cheeses
Add all the vegetables, noodles and pasta/macaroni in it. Mix the ingredients.
You can serve it simply or can bake in oven too. Enjoy your cheesy pasta.