User Review( votes)
Chicken is widely used in different dishes, snacks, soups. It is all-round performer. Today, I am sharing a chicken recipe which can be served as snack with tea/coffee, soft drink and can also be served in lunch/dinner.
This is a baked chicken legs with a great mustard taste that you can bake alone or in a casserole dish. For differ in taste you can also deep fry it. It can be served with Honey-Mustard dip.
- 3 Pieces Chicken Legs
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp Hot souce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt To taste
- Bread crumbs for coating
- 1 tbsp olive oil optional
- 1 tbsp Ketchup Optional
- Chili flakes (Optional) to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mark Cuts on the chicken legs.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, hot sauce, Ketchup, Yogurt, Soy sauce, Olive oil, chili and Salt.
- Dip each piece in the mixture and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly on top of the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken in a non stick oven save dish.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Dish out when the chicken is fully cooked.
- You can add or adjust sauces as per your taste.
- Bake, fry, or steam is your own choice.
- Serve it with ketchup, garlic sauce etc or whatever you want.
- It can be served with tea, but can be served as side item in lunch or dinner.