User Review( votes)
Chicken is widely used in different dishes, snacks, soups. It is all-round performer. Today, I am sharing a chicken recipe which can be served as snack with tea/coffee, soft drink and can also be served in lunch/dinner.
This is a baked chicken legs with a great mustard taste that you can bake alone or in a casserole dish. For differ in taste you can also deep fry it. It can be served with Honey-Mustard dip.
- 3 Pieces Chicken Legs
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp Hot souce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt To taste
- Bread crumbs for coating
- 1 tbsp olive oil optional
- 1 tbsp Ketchup Optional
- Chili flakes (Optional) to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mark Cuts on the chicken legs.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, hot sauce, Ketchup, Yogurt, Soy sauce, Olive oil, chili and Salt.
- Dip each piece in the mixture and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly on top of the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken in a non stick oven save dish.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Dish out when the chicken is fully cooked.
- Take oil in a shallow pan and put it on high flame. When oil is hot low the flame and fry the chicken. You can take deep pan if shallow is not available. When it is reddish brown, it is ready.
- You can add or adjust sauces as per your taste.
- Bake, fry, or steam is your own choice.
- Serve it with ketchup, garlic sauce etc or whatever you want.
- It can be served with tea, but can be served as side item in lunch or dinner.