User Review( votes)
This Light And Healthy Shahi Tukray recipe is easy to prepare dessert. This delightful latest recipe can be ready in 30 minutes. Normally to end up your meal.
It takes not much time to ready. Moreover, it can be served with tea, cold drink either hot or cold equally likely.
- 4 Slices White Bread Cut into 8 pieces
- 1 Liter Milk Fresh
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 6 Pieces Small cardamoms Only Seeds
- 1 Cup Ghee/Oil
- 10 Pieces Almond Chopped
- 10 Pieces Pistachio Chopped
- Heat Ghee/Oil in a frying pan.
- Fry slices on each side, till golden brown . Set aside on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
- Take the milk in a pan, add sugar and bring it to boil.
- Add cardamom seeds, let the mixture cook on low flame for 5 more minutes. Remove from flame as it thickens.
- On cool down add Condensed milk.
- Take a shallow dish, arrange bread slices at the bottom, pour milk mixture over, cool and sprinkle with nuts.
- Decorated it with thin sliver paper (chandi ka waraq).
- Serve hot or refrigrate to serve cold.
- In order to enhance the taste you may use caramel.
- For garnishing saffron may be used.